Thursday 15 May 2014

Curvy Look Book :2 Little Black Dress



Hello all you Beautiful people,
                  
  
Today I am presenting a Little Black Dress (LBD) which is so popular in fashion world. It’s a black knee length dress by GAP. It has daisy print all over and it’s a wrap dress. It has a belt around the waist to cinch in and give appearance of a smaller waist. I Love this dress and have been wearing it quite often. I paired it with a bow necklace to give some edge and my black peep toes to finish off the look. I hope you like my first OOTD. Here are some of the Pics of the outfit. Enjoy.







  

And now Here is the whole look put together.



And lastly, my face and makeup selfie:




DRESS: GAP- GAP Stretch (size: Large).
Neckpiece: London (small shop for 1 pound!)
Shoes: Peep Toes from Mochi- India (around 2000).
Bracelet: London- Primark (price: 50 Pence).
Watch: Hometown (200 rupees).

I am waiting for your comments and replies so let me know and check out my blog for more Curvy Fashion. You can also connect me through Instagram. Here is my Blog: http://indiancurvynista.blogspot.com



Until next time,
Be Happy and Stylish,
Indian Curvynsita.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and lovely. I'm so happy today that I discovered your blog. Thnkx to you for liking my pic in instagram. If you don't know already then I write for plus size too on my space-INDIAN CURVY CHIC. I would love to connect with you.
    Its so nice to see that curvy chics here are also ready to bring the change. Thnkz a lot for blogging.
    Visit my space here....
    http://www.indiancurvychic.blogspot.in
    http://www.glowsandblushes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Beepsa for the kind words and will definitely check your blog.

    ReplyDelete