Friday 22 August 2014

Blue saree and Silver blouse

Hello All You Beautiful People,

     I am back with another OOTD. This time it's a saree. From an overwhelming response on Instagram, I thought, I would post this. I am not a saree person generally but i like wearing it at times but what i don't like is that constant attention it needs! I dont have the patience to hold them and walk, hold them and sit, hold them and get up..ok i think you got what i mean right?

Coming back to the saree, I like wearing and posing them now more than ever because it accentuates my curves and make me look slimmer. I have worn this blue saree earlier too but never have i Enjoyed wearing it but this time. Have a look at it yourself and lemme know what you think!.

This saree was gifted to me by my sister and has blue sequins all over and a small silver sequin border at the hem. I used to wear the same coloured blouse that came along with it but this time i tried the silver one and loved it.



 Here is a closer look of the saree and blouse. i got the blouse tailored with balloon sleeves and a sexy back with a tie up. I chose my all silver accessories with it and carried this handicraft Blue and multicoloured purse with me. 


 My hair and makeup were kept simple as i wore a side braid to show off my back and wore pink eyeshadow with dark winged liners. I finished off the look with my diamond necklace and earrings from Tanishq and my favourite pink lips.


Hope you enjoyed this look. lemme know how you like it and if you like wearing sarees or not. 

Outfit details: Saree: gifted by sister.
Blouse: Tailored.
Necklace and earrings: Tanishq Jewellery.
bangles: gifted by sister. 
Sandals: Mochi.

Until Next time, 
Be happy and Stylish.

Love, 
Indian Curvynista

1 comment:

  1. omg beautiful saree... you look so beautiful. love the accessories. even i have the same titan tagged watch but with a white dial :)

    ReplyDelete