Friday 12 June 2015

A Small jewellery Haul (Gifted)

Hello All You Beautiful People,



                 How are you all? I am doing good and was so much in vacation mood that I dint realise that it had been a month that i had blogged last ;) Now i am back and would be blogging back to normal..Hopefully.. I have been travelling so much the past month but managed to not shop and be on my shopping ban. However, I was gifted some things which then resulted in a lot of new things which i thought to share with you. It is mostly Jewellery as you must be knowing by now how much obsessed i am with jewellery. so Without further ado, let's get started..




First up is the pen holder my mom gifted me from udaipur. she went there for travel and got back with this beautiful carving and painted pen holder which is my souvenir for udaipur. I totally loved it.

Second piece is also a souvenir from udaipur, Its is a pair of white marble swans which are symbolic of love and meant to be together. I loved them and the thought behind it. Here they are :



Third is the bangle set. This is gifted to me by myself ;) I liked this neon colours and instantly picked them up from a local store. these were for 45 Rupees. arent they pretty?




The next earring also i purchased..uhhuu so i just got one or two stuff ok? let's move on..so I liked this earring as they are dangly and cute and studded with diamonds..okay? okay.



I promise, the next item is the last thing i hauled..These sparkly silver diamond bangles just stole my heart..do i say more?




Coming back to the gifts, These earrings were gifted to me my mom which she got from udaipur. They are similar to chandbalis and have pearl and emerald green work which makes them so pretty.



If you have seen my last haul from Mumbai, Here then you know that i got similar jhumkis but smaller in size and when i saw these..i wanted them in all sizes now ;). They look heavy but believe me they are not heavy on your ears or pocket either.


Next is a Blue kada which is a beautiful white and blue rings design going..just something to stack up my bangles with.


These red and green kundan type Kadas also have this thin shining line going in the middle which makes them more attractive...to me.


Pearls are trending back this season as you can see from my haul..I LOVE this one as is an be worn with indian as well as western dresses.
                                       

This kadas are so yellow...so fresh..and they have beautiful peacock print on them..do I say more? 

                                         

These chandbalis are so unique as they have layers of different stones and pearls and on top, they have purple stone to give a royal touch..this can be worn with so many different coloured outfits..one earring fits all ;).
                                           

Another pearl and emerald classic collection..I think Udaipur is famous for pearls too as Hyderabad? Looks like so.
                                         

Just some western silver and green jhumkis to go with kurtis and Tops.


This beautiful swarvoski butterfly necklace was a gift from my friend when she visited thailand last year. This is so pretty and dainty. I want this in real diamonds..SOME DAY.


Another souvenir my friends got from Konya, Turkey. I like to collect these and display on my travel wall. this silver key chain has a whirling dervish and arabic inscriptions all around it.

                                     

This pretty notebook cum journal was gifted to us by our office to pen down new ideas and the cover just makes my desk look so vibrant.


Last gift is a Selfie stick! Yes, I am obsessed with selfie and this selfie stick has now added to my addiction. This works as a monopod and go grow long enough to cover long shots. I am still experimenting with this one.


Now, three lip gloss i bought when I was at a local store in Rajkot. They are from Dubai and are of no particular brand just local product but they are AMAZING!!.



First up is this beautiful coral peachy pink colour that I am obsessed with right now. This goes so natural on the lips and dries matte in seconds. The colour is amazing and is matte and waterproof too. here is how it looks on me. The camera does not even catch the actual colour but its very pretty and natural.  







Second is the light violet -purple kind of color. This is the one with a very light pigmentation almost as you are not wearing a lipgloss. I like how it is very thin and not so dark.



Here is how it looks on my lips :




The last one is the red cum orangey colour which is my favorite. this dries in a matte finish and lasts for a whole day..YES! WHOLE DAY. I am in love with this colour. 

                       

This is how it looks:


Lastly, here is my pout with three lip gloss and yes, I am wearing the red gloss on me. 




Let me know what gifts you liked the most and which was your favorite lip-gloss.

Until next time,

Be Happy and Stylish,
Indian Curvynista.





1 comment:

  1. Great article. I used to be checking out consistently this specific website exactly what prompted! Useful info especially the remaining portion
    business card printing

    ReplyDelete