Tuesday 23 June 2015

Styling the Coral Peplum dress from 9 to 9 in collaboration with STALKBUYLOVE.


                                  

Hello All You Beautiful People,

    First of all, Hello from Maldives!! Yes I am on a vacation and totally enjoying it..more on that soon but for now, I am back with a 9 to 9 ootd post something which you can wear to work as well party in!! 

As part of the exclusive friends group of Stalk BuyLove, I selected this coral peplum dress which I thought I can wear to work and when I wore it first time for my office.. Everyone loved it. The colour and the fit of the dress really suits the curvy figure. The colour is soft coral and has black belt at the waist to cinch it in and give a nice shape.


                                


What makes it more attractive is the length and the fit. The length is below knee which enlongates the body and also the fit is impeccable with peplum flare at the hip to provide slimming waist effect! here have a look at the pics first 


                                          

I paired this coral dress with the gorgeous white candy crush bag from Stalk BuyLove.  To keep the dress the attention grabber, I chose classic black accents to go with it. A simple black stone neckpiece and a delicate lace bracelet matched with my black kitten heels completed the look. 

To make it work as your office gear, you can add a black blazer to provide more formal look as I did here :
                                            

Add the shades or glares of your choice and you are ready for office too! 

                                         


Let me know your views on the same!! Hope you liked this outfit of the day. For more awesome and affordable clothing visit : http://www.stalkbuylove.com


Blazer : New Look, London
Neckpiece: London. 

Until next time, 
Be happy and stylish.
Indian curvynista. 

No comments:

Post a Comment